This unit is a trade in (against a bigger subwoofer). Just under 12 months old. comes boxed, in full working condition.
- Proprietary, 15" high excursion driver with powerful motor strength and efficiency.
- Patented digital ICEpower® 725W amplifier with DSP control
- CNC precision cut cabinets that are finished in our industry exclusive satin black texture
- 19Hz-200Hz +/-3dB (7Hz-14Hz typical in-room extension)
- Ultra-low bass (20-31.5 Hz): 114.0dB
- Low bass (40-63Hz): 124.4dB
*Subtract 9dB for an equivalent RMS 2m ground plane measurement distance.
Dimensions (D x W x H): 46 x 43 x 50cm (18” x 17” x 19.5”)
Weight: 29.5Kgs (64lbs)
Used 15S - Single 15" Sealed Subwoofer (downward firing)
The 15S comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. Terms and conditions are below:
- The subwoofer is ordered and paid for in full.
- The 30 days start from the day of arrival (or collection).
- Within the 30 days, if a customer wants to return the subwoofer, they must contact us in writing (email is fine), to arrange the return.
- The subwoofer must be returned with all original packaging, and without physical damage.
- The cost of the return shipping is to borne by the purchaser. We can arrange this or the purchaser can arrange this with their own courier. Adequate insurance for transit should be included though. Prices for the 15S likely to be between £25-£70 (depending on the country).
- Pictures are to be taken of subwoofer before its return (just in case of transit damage on way back).
- Once received back and tested, a refund will be actioned for the initial purchase price (less return courier costs - if applicable).
We would ask people not to abuse this system, as each return would cost us money (i.e. outward shipping, payment processing costs, resale value etc), and if this happens, we may remove this cooling off facility.