The V1510 powered home theater subwoofer will satisfy your cravings for deep accurate bass. Feel the impact the potent V1510 subwoofer delivers during your favorite Hollywood action flick.
|Driver||15" High Excursion|
|Amp||960W RMS (2100W PEAK)|
|Enclosure||CNC machined MDF|
|Frequency Response||16Hz-200Hz +/-3dB|
|Size (DxWxH)||24" x 17" x 25"|
CREATE THE VERY BEST HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH A POWERED SUBWOOFER FROM POWER SOUND AUDIO. ENERGIZE YOUR ROOM WITH FAST, DYNAMIC BASS AND CINEMA QUALITY SOUND.
The V1510 subwoofer is powered by a 960W RMS (2100W PEAK) built-in amplifier with ICEpower® audio technology. A DSP based feature board includes the essential controls to properly integrate the subwoofer into your system.
The MDF enclosure is heavily braced and assembled with rabbet joints for strong structural integrity. The enclosure is finished with a non-reflective and extremely durable textured material. The front-firing 15 inch subwoofer driver and 4 inch Precision Port™ are mounted to the front baffle of the enclosure, and covered with an acoustically transparent grille. The amplifier mounted to the rear baffle.
The V1510 contains a 15 inch subwoofer driver, which is capable of moving massive amounts of air. The 1 inch surround and poly cotton semi-progressive, high excursion spider allow the cone to move more than 2 inches peak to peak. The cast aluminum frame is mounted to the extremely linear and dynamic motor system, which provides the power to drive the cone in a symmetrical motion.
|16Hz - 25Hz:||116.7 dB|
|31Hz - 50Hz:||124.5 dB|
|63Hz - 100Hz:||126.7 dB|
|16Hz - 100Hz:||123.8 dB|
THE V1510 OUTPUT NUMBERS ARE ACQUIRED BY USING THE CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION (CTA)™ STANDARD, ANSI/CTA-2010-B - STANDARD METHOD OF MEASUREMENT FOR SUBWOOFERS, FORMERLY KNOWN AS CEA-2010.
V1510 - Single 15" Ported Subwoofer
The V1500 comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. Terms and conditions are below:
- The subwoofer is ordered and paid for in full.
- The 30 days start from the day of arrival (or collection).
- Within the 30 days, if a customer wants to return the subwoofer, they must contact us in writing (email is fine), to arrange the return.
- The subwoofer must be returned with all original packaging, and without physical damage.
- The cost of the return shipping is to borne by the purchaser. We can arrange this or the purchaser can arrange this with their own courier. Adequate insurance for transit should be included though. Prices for the S1500 likely to be between £40-£80 (depending on the country).
- Pictures are to be taken of subwoofer before its return (just in case of transit damage on way back).
- Once received back and tested, a refund will be actioned for the initial purchase price (less return courier costs - if applicable).
We would ask people not to abuse this system, as each return would cost us money (i.e. outward shipping, payment processing costs, resale value etc), and if this happens, we may remove this cooling off facility.